Many antenatal classes have been cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions + social distancing, which has left women unable to access valuable information to help them prepare for their upcoming birth.
That’s why we have been working really hard behind the scenes, to come up with innovative ways to get our classes ‘out there’ to you! We know, now, more than ever, you need to be able to access the information you require to help answer questions and alleviate fears.
We’ve created the Real Birth Workshop Exeter Online, so that you can receive the same great content, whilst staying safe at home.
When you sign up for our Online Package, this is what you’ll receive:
- ONLINE PROGRAMME – access to our interactive digital programme (available in 4 languages) which you can work through at your own pace, with all the same content from our face-to-face classes. Includes animated video content, birth planning tools, optional birth partner guide and additional video and downloadable PDFs (4.5+ hours)
- A REAL BIRTH WORKSHOP WORKBOOK to use for your own notes
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP – a special invitation to the group for additional support + exclusive access to video tutorials and content to consolidate your learning and expand on the interactive digital Online Programme (includes 12+ topics to work through), plus the opportunity to interact with other members of the group
- LIVE SESSIONS (Q & A and Birth Planning) to facilitate and personalise your learning
- PLUS 1:1 SUPPORT from myself to answer any questions